Monday, December 1, 2008

Cold Windy Canton Christmas

Wow!! Mother Nature was hard on us this month but we made another Canton Trade Days. We had a little rain , cold weather and a lot of wind. Can't wait till next month to see what she has in store for us. We did get to see some good friends and with a little hot coffee our spirits were warmed. The Christmas ornaments are packed away for next year but like Frosty The Snowman they will be back some day. Now I will concentrate on the home fires. Christmas Eve will be here before we can say Rudolph!! Here are a few photos if you didn't get a chance to visit with us last week-end.

How about using curtian tie backs for Christmas ornaments?



Chubby little Santa found a new home.


Suitcases are great for Christmas Balls.

Sweet little white trees were everywhere.



Hope to see you next time. Don't forget to Recycle!
Hope you and yours have a Safe and Merry Christmas.
Please leave a comment. We love to hear from you!

4 comments:

trash talk said...

Well I hope in spite of the weather, y'all had a good show. Everything looks wonderful. I've got to get started on Christmas around here or I'm gonna look up and it's New Year's Eve. Debbie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Ya'lls space was pretty as usual. Looking forward to what you will do with the new year. Early Merry Christmas, T

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Great pics Lillie.....I don't ever seem to be able to venture beyond my booth these days....I miss it! I'm sure your space was beautiful as always....Theresa always raves about it!

Best,

LaurieAnna

tincanlily said...

Thanks for taking a few minutes to leave a comment on my blog.
Have a nice rest of the day!
denise