Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOT TIME IN THE OLE TOWN

Yep, it was hot as heck (that's a nice way to put it) at First Monday Trades Day in Canton. I made it through and I am getting ready for the next show. Which will sneak up on me before I'm ready. It should be , I hope a little cooler.  If you missed the last show here are a few photos.




Italian gold guilt boxes are one of my favs
Sweet little  porcelain lights look great when grouped together.
Thanks for checking on me. I love your comments.
Lillie
aka Junk Palace

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Love those porcelain lights. Sending cool breezes from Indiana.
~G~

Cathy said...

Love all of your treasures....pics are great and I really wanted to run down and check out your "goods" last month, but 1st and foremost it was TOOOOOOOO HOT to run anywhere, and I did not venture away from out check out counter as we have some AC blowing on us! Hope to have some cooler weather this next go around......Happy Junkin Cathy aka GGJ

Carol Bennett said...

Love Canton First Mondays!! We're coming back the first of October, can't wait!!
Carol in GA

Curious Goods said...

Pic look great! Can't wait to see all of your new treasures. I am filling up my spaces at The Lindy, so maybe I will have some things you can use sometime. Let's drink Tea or something else together soon!