Sunday, September 26, 2010

ELEGANT DECAY

 
Don't be frightened." Welcome to the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave". Wait a minute .... I'm getting a little carried away. Welcome to The Junk Palace where elegant decay abounds . At least for Halloween. Come see what I  have saved just for you My Little Pretty. HaHaHa!!!!                                                                 
I'll keep an eye out for you!
Thanks for checking on me.
Lillie
Aka Junk Palace

3 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Lillie ~
You always decorate sooooo cool for
Halloween !!
Have a great First Monday weekend !
xoxo
Lori

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Lillie, don't know if I will be able to get by or not, don't know what time I'll get thru at Laurie's, hope yall have a wonderful weekend of sales... and Yea the weather is cooler!!!
Daphne

Mindy said...

For the record, I miss y'all! And so do plenty of other folks. Folks have been asking about you. I tell 'em they can find you in Canton. Happy Sales! ~Mindy