Saturday, September 11, 2010

HALLOWEEN IS ON IT'S WAY AT THE PALACE

The days are slipping by so fast. There is just the slightest hint of fall in the air. That means the holidays are soon to be here. The Junk Palace will kick off the festivities with Halloween at the next Canton show. Yahoo!!  It will be here before I know it.   I have been hunting high and low for cool junk to tempt you.  I just about peed my pants when I found this plateau mirror.
Can you ever have enough books?
This may be a little over the top.
Time to go.
Exit ... Stage Left.
Thanks for checking on me.
Love your comments.
Lillie
aka Junk Palace

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hey Lilly....The Girls Gone Junkin are gettin their Halloween face on too!!! We LOVE to decorate for the "spooky season"!! Can't wait to see what you have "up your sleeve"!!! Cathy aka GGJ