Monday, October 4, 2010

GREAT SHOPPING WEATHER IN CANTON YAHOO!

 The planets and stars must have been lined up cuz the weather was perfect for the Canton market. There were soooo many people looking for a treasure to take home. From the looks of some of the carts I will venture to say they found what they were looking for. I was able to snap a few shots of  The Palace before the frenzy began. Check this out.



Thanks for checking in. Hope to see you next month. Halloween will be over and it will be Christmas at The Palace.
Lillie
AKA The Junk Palace

6 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I HAVE to come to Canton to see you - 'cause Ms. Lillie - I sure missed you in Warrenton!!!!

I'm loving the white skulls... which is odd 'cause... well... they are skulls. LOL

;-D robelyn

Glenda said...

Thanks for all the photos. I enlarged every last one so I could see all the details.
~G~

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey Lilly, I'm so glad it was a good show, love all the pictures, thanks for sharing, since I didn't get to make it by!!!
Daphne

Cathy said...

Loved your booth, and will post our pics of ya'll soon! Cathy aka GGJ

Irma@CosasBellas said...

Hi there, I just found your blog and totally luv it!

Your newest follower, Irma.

Curious Goods said...

So sorry we did not make it. Ended up with babysitting duty! By next month, if I have BSD again, I will just bring her with me! Ms. Ellie needs to learn to shop ASAP. Your pics are delicious! hugs, D