Monday, January 11, 2010

WHAT! NO WATER!

I couldn't believe it ......NO WATER ON THE FLOOR AND IT WAS WARM TOO. The Civic Center was fabulous. I've been setting up in Canton for several years and this is the first time
I was ever warm and toasty in January. I'm never leaving. Call me spoiled but so is Maggie of the Veranda and Donna of Curious Goods and Susie of Black-eyed Susans, just to name a few. Yep Cowgirl shabby,rusty, crusty junk has come to the Civic Center. Come see me at the next show Jan. 28th thur 31th. Life is good.

2 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Lilly, glad your happy with your new space, that does sound wonderful to be out of the bad weather, It was really cold at THE PORCH, but I did enjoy getting to lock up and leave everything after the show. See ya at the next Canton.
Daphne

Anonymous said...

It is great being dry and warm or dry and cool...whichever season you are in. When Mayron and I did Canton that is why we choose the Civic Center over anywhere else on the grounds. Some may call it "wimpy". We called it "smart"! :) Hope you do great there!
marcie