Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CANTON CIVIC CENTER HERE I COME !!!!!

Here is the latest scoop in the ongoing saga of the Junk Palace.
The brick and mortar building is gone but I'm still around just like the proverbial
bad penny. You can't get rid of me that easy.
You can find me in the Civic Center. Call me a wimp but it's warm
and dry in the big blue topped building. But wait that's not all.
Maggie of the Veranda will be right across from me. And there is
more good news for you Shabby Chic hounds Donna of Curious Goods
can be found in The Civic Center also. Oh Glory Days all is right with
the world. YAHOO!
Junk Palace
aka
Lillie
P.S.
Sneak Peeks Coming Soon

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Maggie, you and Donna. Life is good at the Civic Center! Life is good at W&T's, too. Well, minus Maggie. I miss her! ~Mindy

trash talk said...

I hope the CC knows what it's in for with the likes of y'all running the halls!
Debbie